Fund Raising Partnership Opportunities
Since our beginning, collars2switch has proudly donated a percentage of our sales to dog/pet rescue groups.
Now, we are offering to partner with these groups for fund raising.
Here is how it works:
We will donate $5 to the non-profit dog/pet rescue group for every collar set that is sold to the group's supporters on our site.
The non-profit group simply helps us get the word out--sends out an email, newsletter, and/or posts the information on their site, facebook, etc., whatever they deem appropriate. Minimum information should include a code (so we know who to donate to), our site address, and a request that the buyer send an email to the non-profit so that they can keep track, as well. So easy!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-332-3136 to sign up.
We are excited to offer this opportunity and look forward to helping dog/pet rescue groups everywhere!
Our list of partnerships is growing--we would love to add your non-profit dog/pet rescue group.
*Pet Project Rescue--petprojectrescue.com--supporters use code ppr when ordering from our site.
* Austin Pets Alive!--austinpetsalive.org--supporters use code alive! when ordering from our site.
* Kibblez Of Love--kibblezoflove.org--supporters use code kol when ordering from our site.
* Seattle Humane Society--seattlehumane.org--supporters use code shs when ordering from our site.
* Jacksonville Humane Society--jaxhumane.org--supporters use code jax when ordering from our site.
* Hillside SPCA--hillsidespca.org--supporters use code hillside when ordering from our site.